- Ultra-compact Loudspeakers support high frequency range up to 40kHz
- 70mm paper cone woofer and a 20mm PEI balanced dome tweeter
- Enclosure with High-Grade Finish as Meticulous as Expensive Furniture
- Rear Bass Reflex System
- Gold-plated speaker terminals compatible with banana plugs
- Type: 2-way 2-speakers, Rear Bass-reflex
- Tweeter: 20mm Balance Dome
- Woofer: 70mm Cone
- Handling Power – Rated: 25 W
- Handling Power – Maximum: 35 W
- Impedance: 4 ohms
- Sensitivity: 86dB/W/0.5m
- Frequency Response: 65 to 40,000 Hz
- Crossover Response: 3,000 Hz
- Cabinet Capacity: 2.4 Liter
- Overall Dimensions (W x H x D): 116 x 182 x 197 mm (excl. protrusions)
- Weight: 2.0 kg per piece
The compact enclosure, which is about 116 mm high and 182 mm wide, contains a 70mm cone woofer and a 20mm balanced dome tweeter. These are compact speakers designed for high resolution and capable of reproducing high frequencies up to 40 kHz.
Screw-type speaker terminals that are compatible with banana plugs have been used to enable secure connections with speaker cables. In addition, the terminals have been gold-plated to prevent oxidation
A PEI (polyetherimide) balanced dome tweeter that achieves clear high-frequency performance has been adopted. It supports the playback of frequencies above 40 kHz, which are responsible for the “air” that is essential in high-resolution playback. This allows the speaker to reproduce high-resolution audio sources without losing their fine nuances. The diffuser incorporated into the front of the tweeter achieves a wide orientation and allows a natural sound field to be enjoyed even during near field listening.
A paper cone that enables natural playback of medium and low frequencies is used in the woofer. In addition, the rubber material used for the edges has been made as flexible as possible and resonant frequencies have been minimized to produce sound that approaches the power of speakers that are a size larger. In the woofer unit, a strong 70mm diameter magnet has been employed, and its ability to play back low frequencies with the capacity for even high output levels has been enhanced.
For the enclosure, natural wood panels with a cherry wood look have been applied to a high-density MDF base and given a lustrous piano finish to create a beautiful cabinet. Resistant to the effects of changes caused by time and climate, you will be able to enjoy listening to music with these speakers for a long time. In order to achieve more faithful playback and not lose the energy of the music, we have thoroughly sealed them to achieve airtightness. An R shape has been used for the bass reflex ports to prevent the occurrence of unwanted air noise.