The TN-300 is a belt-drive analog record player with a stylish and luxurious chassis containing an MM Phono equalizer amplifier with USB output. The TN-300 supports Phono and Line output, which allows you to play vinyl with a stereo that isn’t equipped with Phono input, and Phono equalizer amplifier of your hands. You can transfer music from vinyl records to your Mac or PC, using the USB digital output. CD quality digital archiving with the USB output preserves your vinyl collection and also allows you to enjoy vinyl records with a smartphone or Digital Audio Player. Using Audio-Technica’s AT95E VM cartridge, the TN-300 lets you enjoy high accuracy tracking sounds as soon as you set up. An aluminum die-cast, High inertia platter has also been attached. The TN-300 is the perfect turntable for any music lover, from first time users to audiophiles, who appreciates high quality sounds and sturdy yet stylist design.
- Manual Belt-drive Turntable supporting 33/45rpm
- Heavy MDF cabinet with Multi-layerd coating with glossy coating
- USB output for transferring music from vinyl records to your Mac or PC.
- Built-in Phono Equalizer（LINE/PHONO switchable）
- Static balanced straight type tone arm
- audio-technica’s renowned high-performance MM(VM) type phonograph cartridge attached
- Gold plated terminals for oxidation resistance
- Authentic belt-drive turntable
- Cabinet with multi-coated veneer and beautiful wood grain
- Manual arm lifter for analog playback
- Static balance straight type tone arm
- Anti-skating system prevents tracking errors
- USB digital output for transferring music from vinyl to Mac or PC
- Built-in phono equalizer amplifier for MM type cartridge (Line/Phono output switchable)
- 2 speed Turntable including 33-1/3 and 45 RPM for LP/EP record playback
- Audio-Technica made MM (VM) type cartridge (AT95E) included
- Corrosion resistant gold plated terminals
The high inertia Aluminum die-cast platter is driven by a high torque DC motor with durable Neoprene® rubber which achieves a stable rotation. The high accuracy of the spindle is maintained by the polished Stainless steel Spindle and the highly durable bronze spindle holder.
The heavy MDF cabinet which can minimize the unfavorable resonance, with its multi-layered coating and glossy finish give a sophisticated polish to a durable exterior.
Enjoy vinyl playback with any amplifier. The TN-300 supports both phono and line output that allows you to play vinyl with or without phono equalizer
The TI-made A/D converter allows you to transfer music via USB to your PC and digitize your vinyl collection. You can protect your vinyl records from damage caused by playback, whilst enjoying the quality of vinyl via your digital audio player.
A straight tone arm has been used for high tracking accuracy. The anti-skating mechanism ensures accurate tracking of phonograph records.
The TN-300 can play both LP and EP records. The Manual arm lifter ensures seamless analog playback
The Gold-plated terminals prevent oxidation of the RCA terminals and head shell connectors. When replaced frequently the head shell also prevents oxidation of the terminal.
The TN-300 comes with an Audio-Technica VM type cartridge with a reputation for highly accurate reading. As soon as you set up the TN-300, you can enjoy the high quality sound with outstanding clarity and detail.
Frequency Response: 20 – 20,000 Hz
Channel Separation: 20 dB at 1 kHz
Channel Balance: 2.0dB
Tracking Force: 1.5-2.5g
Vertical Tracking Angle: 20°
Recommended Load Impedance: 47k ohms
Output Voltage: 3.5 mV (mV at 1 kHz, 5 cm/sec)
Stylus Shape: Elliptical
Stylus Construction: Bonded Round Shank
Replacement Stylus: ATN95E